CD The Heart of Roadrunner Records [PA] (CD 177964),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
The Heart of Roadrunner Records [PA]
1. Roots Bloody Roots - Sepultura
2. Spit It Out - Slipknot (Stamp You Out Mix, previously unreleased)
3. In the Unblind - Killswitch Engage (previously unreleased)
4. Replica - Fear Factory
5. Height of Callousness, The - Spineshank
6. Through and Through - Life of Agony
7. Rules of Evidence - Stone Sour (previously unreleased)
8. Loco - Coal Chamber
9. Possibility of Life's Destruction - Soulfly (previously unreleased)
10. Brujerizmo - Brujeria
11. Christian Woman - Type O Negative (edit)
12. Unreal - Ill Nio (Reborn Mix, previously unreleased)
13. Modern Love Story - Glassjaw (previously unreleased)
14. End Complete, The - Obituary
15. Abigail - King Diamond
16. Wasting Away - Nailbomb
17. Crash Crash - Murderdolls (previously unreleased)
18. Dead by Dawn - Deicide
19. Negative Creep - Machine Head (previously unreleased)
20. Fascination Street - Chimaira/The Cure (previously unreleased)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 618387
Compilation producers: Monte Conner, Marc Schapiro.
Audio Mixers: Juan Brujo; Donald Tardy; Marijuano Machete; Fear Factory; Frank Gryner; Guero Sin Fe; Greg Reely; Jay Baumgardner; Joey Jordison; King Diamond; Alex Newport; Matt Sepanic; Michael Barbiero; Amir Derakh; Andy Sneap; Andy Wallace; Rhys Fulber; Robert Flynn; Roberto Falcao; Ross Robinson; Scott Burns ; Scott Humphrey; Asesino; Steve Evetts; Toby Wright.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Robert Smith ; Laurence Tolhurst; Paul Thompson ; Roger O'Donnell; Simon Gallup; Boris Williams.
Roadrunner Records started out in heavy metal's '80s underground and took on more mainstream but no less hard-hitting nu-metal trappings in the late '90s. They've kept the flame burning for fans of screaming guitars and howling vocals going on through the decades. THE HEART OF ROADRUNNER RECORDS is a tour of post-millennial cuts leavened with a few old-school inclusions to change things up a bit. Chief among the newer kids getting to strut their stuff are Glassjaw with "Modern Love Story," Stone Sour with grindcore exercise "Rules of Evidence," and Slipknot barking out a Stamp You Out Mix of "Spit It Out."
Longtime fans of this hard hitting label also get plenty to feast on, starting with stalwarts like Brazilian metal gods Sepultura (a tumultuous "Roots Bloody Roots"), Type O Negative (the goth-soaked "Christian Woman"), and of course King Diamond (the dated but nonetheless entertaining "Abigail"). Other notable bands from the Roadrunner stable include Soulfly, Fear Factory, Life of Agony, Machine Head and Chimaira, who absolutely run the table on a previously unreleased killer version of The Cure's "Fascination Street."
Be The First To Write A Review
Roadrunner Records 618387
Out of Stock
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright