CD Jazz in the Charts, Vol. 17: Margie 1934 (CD 1210136),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Jazz in the Charts, Vol. 17: Margie 1934
1. I've Got It - Jack Teagarden & His Orchestra
2. Come Up and See Me Sometime - Ethel Waters
3. Three Little Words - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra
4. I Ain't Lazy, I'm Just Dreaming - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
5. Swing It, Sister - The Mills Brothers
6. Onyx Bringdown - Joe Sullivan
7. I Can't Dance (I Got Ants in My Pants) - Chick Webb & His Orchestra
8. I Wish I Were Twins
9. Moonglow - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
10. Limehouse Blues - Casa Loma Orchestra
11. I Wish I Were Twins - Fats Waller & His Rhythm
12. Money in My Pockets - The Mills Brothers
13. Freckle Face, You're Beautiful - Ben Pollack & His Orchestra
14. Sleepy Head - Ben Pollack & His Orchestra
15. Sleepy Head - The Mills Brothers
16. Stomping at the Savoy - Chick Webb & His Orchestra
17. Spellbound - Casa Loma Orchestra
18. Margie - Claude Hopkins & His Orchestra
19. I Never Had a Chance - Casa Loma Orchestra
20. I've Got a Warm Spot in My Heart for You - Ben Pollack & His Orchestra
21. Moonglow - Casa Loma Orchestra
23. Pardon My Southern Accent
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 223716
Personnel: Kenny Sargent (vocals, alto saxophone); Joe Harris , Jack Teagarden, Pee Wee Hunt (vocals, trombone); Ben Pollack (vocals, drums); Ethel Waters, Doris Robbins, Orlando Roberson (vocals); John Trueheart (guitar, banjo); Dick McDonough, Dick McPartland, Benny Martel, Morris White , Jack Blanchette, Lawrence Lucie, Nappy Lamare, Albert Casey (guitar); Fred Norman (viol, trombone); Harry Hoffman, Mel Jenssen, Alex Beller, Joe Venuti (viol); Benny Payne (cello, piano); Walter Thomas (flute, clarinet, tenor saxophone); Andrew Brown (clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, baritone saxophone); Eddie Barefield, Edmond Hall (clarinet, alto saxophone, baritone saxophone); Arville Harris, Rod Cless, Jimmy Dorsey (clarinet, alto saxophone); Ben Whitted, Benny Goodman, Buster Bailey (clarinet); Art Ralston (alto saxophone, baritone saxophone); Edgar Sampson, Buddy Fisk, Gil Rodin, Glen Gray, Hilton Jefferson, Deane Kincaide (alto saxophone); Pat Davis, Bud Freeman (tenor saxophone); George Thow, Reunald Jones, Ovie Alston, Doc Cheatham, Edwin Swayzee, Claude Whiteman, Grady Watts, Herman Autrey, Lammar Wright, Jr., Bobby Lee Jones, Albert Snaer, Sylvester Lewis, Mario Bauz, Sonny Dunham, Taft Jordan, Charlie Spivak, Charlie Teagarden (trumpet); De Priest Wheeler, Dicky Wells, Fernando Arbello, Fritz Hummel, Sandy Williams , Tommy Dorsey (trombone); Claude Hopkins, Joe Hall , Joe Steele & His Orchestra, Horace Henderson, Gil Bowers, Joe Sullivan, Charlie LaVere (piano); Chick Webb, Harry Dial's Blusicians, Leroy Maxey, Walter Johnson Jr., Tony Briglia, Pete Jacobs, Ray Bauduc, Ray McKinley (drums).
Translator: Steven Clark.
Arranger: Claude Hopkins.
Be The First To Write A Review
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright