CD On Stage [Legacy Edition] (CD 6300019),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
On Stage [Legacy Edition]
0. DISC 1: ON STAGE: ORIGINAL ALBUM:
1. See See Rider - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
2. Release Me - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
3. Sweet Caroline - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
4. Runaway - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
5. Wonder of You, The - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
6. Polk Salad Annie
7. Yesterday - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
8. Proud Mary - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
9. Walk a Mile in My Shoes - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
10. Let It Be Me - (featuring The Imperials Quartet)
11. Don't Cry Daddy
12. Kentucky Rain
13. Long Tall Sally
14. Wonder of You [Rehearsal], The
0. DISC 2: ELVIS IN PERSON: THE ORIGINAL ALBUM:
1. Blue Suede Shoes
2. Johnny B. Goode - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
3. All Shook Up - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
4. Are You Lonesome Tonight? - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
5. Hound Dog
6. I Can't Stop Loving You - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
7. My Babe - (featuring The Sweet Inspirations)
8. Medley: Mystery Train/Tiger Man
9. Words - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
10. In the Ghetto - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
11. Suspicious Minds - (featuring The Sweet Inspirations)
12. Can't Help Falling in Love - (featuring The Imperials Quartet/The Sweet Inspirations)
13. I Got a Woman
14. Medley: Jailhouse Rock/Don't Be Cruel
15. Heartbreak Hotel
16. Baby, What You Want Me to Do
17. Reconsider Baby
18. Funny How Time Slips Away
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 63213
This 1999 reissue contains seven bonus tracks not on the original release.
Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals, guitar); James Burton, James Wilkinson, Charlie Hodge (guitar); Larry Muhoberac, Glen D. Hardin (piano); Jerry Scheff (bass); Ronnie Tutt, Bob Lanning (drums); The Sweet Inspirations, The Imperials Quartet, Jeannine Green, Mary Holladay, Jim Glaser, Sandy Posey, Millie Kirkham, Dolores Edgin, June Page, Hurshel Wiginton, Joe Babcock (background vocals); The Bobby Morris Orchestra.
Producer: Felton Jarvis.
Compilation producers: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen, Roger Semon.
Recorded at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada in 1969 and 1970. Includes liner notes by Colin Escott.
Digitally remastered by Dennis Ferrante.
Personnel: Elvis Presley (guitar); Bobby Morris and His Orchestra, The Imperials, The Sweet Inspirations, Millie Kirkham (vocals); John Wilkinson, James Burton, Charlie Hodge (guitar); Larry Muhoberac (piano, organ); Glen D. Hardin (piano); Ronnie Tuft, Bob Lanning (drums).
Liner Note Author: Ken Sharp.
Recording information: International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV (08/23/1969-06/01/1970).
Photographers: Steve Berile; Paul Gansky; Joseph Kereta; Joan Gansky; Ann Moses; Ken Sharp.
A ten-track collection taken from Elvis's second engagement at the International Hotel in Las Vegas in January and February of 1970, it includes "Polk Salad Annie" and "Let It Be Me." ~ Roundup Newsletter
Q (12/00, pp.148,151) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...An early '70s release, padded out with versions of 'Yesterday' and Vegas schmaltz..."
Uncut (magazine) (p.102) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "ON STAGE catches the artist in the fever of reinvention....The TCB band, meanwhile, sizzles."
Be The First To Write A Review
Sony Legacy 88697632132
Sony Music Entertainment
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
Copyright © 2004-2013 Movie Mars, Inc.
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2013 Muze, Inc. All rights reserved.