CD Reprise [Russell Watson] (CD 96747),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Reprise [Russell Watson]
1. Torna a Surriento, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
2. Granada, for voice & orchestra (with chorus ad lib)
3. Santa Lucia, for voice & orchestra
4. That's Amore
5. Ellens Gesang III ("Ave Maria"), song for voice & piano, D. 839 (Op. 52/6)
6. Rigoletto, opera: Questa o quella
7. Nothing Sacred, song (a.k.a. "Is Nothing Sacred")
8. Pcheurs de perles, opera in 3 acts: The Pearl Fishers' Duet, Les
9. Werther, lyric drama in 4 acts: Pourquoi me rveiller?
10. Tosca, opera: Recondita armonia - (Tosca mix)
11. danza. Tarantella Napolitana, La ("Gi la luna in mezzo al mare"), for voice & piano (Soires musicales)
12. Core 'ngrato (Catari), for voice & orchestra
13. Living Years, The
14. I Just Don't Know How I Got By
15. Best That Love Can Be, The
16. Bohemian Rhapsody
17. Pagliacci, opera: Vesti la giubba
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 473100
Russell Watson; Alistair Gordon
Richard Scott; Geoff Foster; Josh Abbey; Andy Strange
Personnel includes: Russell Watson (vocals); Nicholas Dodd (conductor); The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, The London Session Orchestra.
Principally recorded in England.
Personnel: Russell Watson (background vocals); John McCurry, Mike Rutherford (guitar); Jeff Bova, Richard Cottle (keyboards, programming); Alistair Gordon (keyboards, background vocals); Pete Murray (keyboards); Martin Frosty Beedle (drums, percussion); Bashiri Johnson (percussion); Steve Pigott, Howie Bend, James Sanger (programming).
Audio Mixers: Damon Iddins; Josh Abbey; Alistair Gordon; Phil Bodger.
Recording information: Air Lyndhurst; Olympic Studios, London, England (05/2002-10/2002); Parr Street Studios, Liverpool (05/2002-10/2002); The Colosseum, Watford, London, England (05/2002-10/2002); Victory Studios, Manchester, England (05/2002-10/2002).
Photographer: Nic Johnston.
Tenor sensation Russell Watson claims that his album REPRISE "has something for everybody." It certainly has plenty for his legion of loyal, adoring fans. The heartthrob singer's third release follows the same road as his previous discs with operatic arias, Italian songs, and romantic anthems delivered in his robust, straightforward style. Watson offers dramatic accounts of Euro-pop ballads such as "Immenso Sogno," "Tutto sei per me," and "Did You Ever," and a soaring cover of the Mike+ the Mechanics hit "The Living Years," featuring a guest appearance by Mike Rutherford. But he's at his best when he's able to open things up and fully unleash "the voice" as on the Neapolitan standards "Santa Lucia," "Core 'ngrato," and "Torna a Surriento." He also flexes his vocal muscles on well-known songs and arias such as "Granada," "Recondita armonia," and "Vesti la giubba." Lush arrangements by Nicholas Dodd and Nick Ingram provide the ideal backdrop for Watson's crowd-pleasing efforts.
Be The First To Write A Review
MSI Music Distribution
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright