CD Pure Dance (CD 140386),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
1. Fly So High - B.M.C. (Ensaime Remix Radio Edit)
2. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward (Funk Star Deluxe Remix)
3. You Move Me - Amber
4. Dream Boy - Lauren
5. Truly - Delerium (Wise Buddah Club Mix)
6. Slipping Away - Sweet Rains (Johnny Vicious Mix)
7. High Energy 2004 - Evelyn Thomas
8. Illusion - Sandy/Benassi Bros.
9. Center of the Sun - Conjure One (Junkie XL Remix)
10. Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - Frederick P. Williams/RMD Dance/Freedom Williams
11. Feel Love - Ultra Nat (Liquid People Vocal Remix)
12. Time - The Pretenders (Arp's Double Winner Mix)
13. More, More, More - Andrea True (Astralasia Mix)
14. Change Your Mind - Jada Davis
15. Make Love to Me - Brenda K. Starr
16. Pela Praia - Rob Boskamp/Tyrah Morena/X(eptional (DJ Jeroenski Full Vocal Mix)
17. Whenever - Jody Watley (DJ Neoverse & Charles Dockin's Mix)
18. Music Forever - Tom de Neef
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 060420
D. Smith; Andreas Hauer Jensen; Conan Manchester; W. Snoei; Funkstar De Luxe; T. Tahalele; Josh Mobley; Ensaime; Igor Kisil; F.J. VanDer Hoeven; Alle Benassi; Bob Wainwright; Greg Day; Jody Watley; Alfredo Larry Pignagnoli; Jonathan Quarmby; Kevin Bacon; Rhys Fulber; Rodney Lee; Swordfish; Tom De Neef; Ultra Nate; Benny Benassi; Richard Evans; Bill Leeb; DJ Karizma; Wolfram Dettki; Mads Arp; Eastwest Connection; Carmen Rizzo; Charles Dockins
Personnel: Jada Davis, Nerina Pallot, Poe (vocals); Jay Williams, N'Dea Davenport, Ultra Nat (background vocals).
Audio Remixers: D. Smith; Andreas Hauer Jensen; Conan Manchester; Funkstar de Luxe; Josh Mobley; Ensaime; Alle Benassi; Junkie XL; Swordfish; Benny Benassi; Richard Evans ; Mads Arp; Charles Dockins.
Editor: Jose Antonio Oliva.
There's plenty of disco, disco remixes, and diva wailing on Pure Dance, but there's also some trance and the new Amber track. Now when in the world did Amber join the industrial powerhouse KMFDM? For real, she didn't, but "You Move Me" is her hardest track yet and the stomping anthem doesn't suit her at all. Like Delerium's trance and the lifeless Pretenders remix, Amber's track breaks up a collection that could've been a campy necessity. Many of the disco remixes are actually re-recordings but they're all fun, and when BMC cop a riff from Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" you can't help but smile. Junkie XL's remix of Conjure One is deep and expansive, but out of place here. There's no mixing together of the tracks, which in this case is a good thing. Program out the misplaced numbers and free your inner diva. ~ David Jeffries
Be The First To Write A Review
Water Music Records 060420
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
Copyright © 2004-2013 Movie Mars, Inc.
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2013 Muze, Inc. All rights reserved.