CD Sounds Good in the Nude (CD 849731),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Sounds Good in the Nude
0. DISC 1:
1. Don't Stop - Tutto Matto
2. Tasty Treats - Chantilly
3. One Word - Tim "Love" Lee
4. Disco Insert - Tim "Love" Lee
5. Centrefold - Cousin Grizzly
6. Chase, The - Edo (Neon Heights Remix)
7. You've Got Some Explaining to Do - Crackpot
8. First of All - Breakdown (Crazy Penis Remix)
9. LMF, Pt. 2 - Tutto Matto
10. Organic School 7 - Organic Audio
11. Speed Cabbage - Organic Audio (Glitch Mix By12 Tree & Tim "Love" Lee)
12. This Is a Story - Tim "Love" Lee
13. Super Spankin' No. 2 - Tim "Love" Lee
14. LMF, Pt. 3 - Tutto Matto
15. LMF, Pt. 4 - Tutto Matto
0. DISC 2:
1. On the Ceiling - Dolphin Boy
2. World of a Thousand Suns - Chung King
3. Summer Fever - Los Chicharrons
4. Dub One - Bud Bongo
5. Knocking Shop - Revolvo (Bjorn Torske Remix)
6. Mains to Go - Mains Ignition
7. Glock - Revolvo
8. Fragment - Skylab
9. Tippy Tippy Toe - Crackpot (Remix)
10. Let the Love In - Chung King (Tim "Love" Lee Remix)
11. Luv - Larue
12. Drowning - Patrick Dawes
13. No Half Measures - Mescalito
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 159
Tom Findlay; ChungKing; Crackpot; M. Hansen; M.J.S. Thompson; Steve Langley; Mat Ducasse; Tony Global; P. Szymczak; Thomas Wallington; Adam R. Levy; Jurij Prette; Reg Santana; Mains Ignition; Maurice Fulton; Tim "Love" Lee; Bud Bongo
Audio Mixers: Tom Findlay; Tim "Love" Lee.
Audio Remixers: 12 Tree; Tim "Love" Lee.
Released to celebrate the 100th title in the Tummy Touch Records catalog, Sounds Good in the Nude is a two-disc continuous-mix set of midtempo house, nicely chilled dub, and all-around romantic instrumental dance music with a faintly lounge-y aftertaste. Disc one is mixed by Tom Findlay of Groove Armada, and this is the least adventurous and most utilitarian of the two sets. It focuses on groove-focused and sometimes just a bit generic dancefloor funk by the likes of Chantilly and Organic Audio, though Findlay focuses the lion's share of his time on tracks by Tim "Love" Lee and Tutto Matto. These, indeed, are among the first disc's highlights: Lee's "One Word" is especially fun, and Tutto Matto's "Don't Stop" is a retro-funk delight. Lee is the DJ responsible for the mix on disc two, which offers a dubbier and more adventurous program of mostly downtempo, sometimes Latin, frequently reggae-fied funk. Highlights here include the remix of Crackpot's "Tippy Toe" and the very sweet and low-down "On the Ceiling" by Dolphin Boy. Revolvo's overlong, blues-based "Glock" is the only fly in this rich ointment. Highly recommended. ~ Rick Anderson
Q (12/03, p.144) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...A sophisticated house round-up. Bursting with bubbly, tribal beats..."
Be The First To Write A Review
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
Copyright © 2004-2013 Movie Mars, Inc.
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2013 Muze, Inc. All rights reserved.