CD Streetsweeper, Vol. 2: The Pain from the Game [PA] (CD 1063728),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Streetsweeper, Vol. 2: The Pain from the Game [PA]
Various Artists/DJ Kayslay
1. King of the Streets
2. Face Off - (featuring Ghostface Killah/Scarface)
3. Angels Around Me - (featuring G-Unit/50 Cent)
4. Hands on the Pump - (featuring Sauce Money/Memphis Bleek/The Game)
5. I'm Gone - (featuring Eminem/Obie Trice)
6. Harlem - (featuring Cam'ron/Chinky Brown Eyes)
7. Not Your Average Joe - (featuring Fat Joe/Joe Budden/Joe)
8. Don't Stop the Music - (featuring Lil' Flip/Lil' Mo/E-40)
9. Truth, The - (featuring LL Cool J)
10. No Problems - (featuring Jaheim/N.O.R.E./Nature/Left Gunz)
11. Alphabetical Slaughter - (featuring Papoose)
12. Drama - (featuring Lil Jon/David Banner/Bun B/Baby D)
13. Who Gives A... Where You From - (featuring Three 6 Mafia/Lil Wyte/Frayser Boy)
14. Get Retarded - (featuring The Diplomats/Twista)
15. Census Bureau - (featuring D12)
16. Through Your Head - (featuring Jae Millz/Maya Angelou/Cashmere/Trife/Manio/True Life/Bad Seed)
17. Untouchables - (featuring Prodigy/Raekwon/AZ)
18. Kennedies, The - (featuring Bristal/C. White)
19. Celebrity Love - (featuring LaLa/Tiffany/Steph Lova/Sunny/Chinky Brown Eyes)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 90700
Kamel Abdo; Stephen Glicken; Mike Foster; Michael Strange Jr.; Greg "Frosty" Smith; Kamel; Juicy J; Mike Peters; Pat Viala; Steven King; CMT
Full title: The Streetsweeper Vol. 2: The Pain Of The Game.
Personnel includes: DJ Kayslay, Ghostface, Scarface, G Unit, 50 Cent, Eminem, Obie Trice, Prodigy, LL Cool J, Three 6 Mafia, Frayser Boy, Diplomats, Twista, Jae Millz, Angelous, Cashmere, Trife, Maino, True Life, The Bad Seed, Raekwon, AZ, Bristal, C. White, LaLa, Tiffany, Steph Lova, Sunny, Chinky Brown Eyes, D12, Lil Jon, David Banner, Bun B, Baby D, Sauce Money, Memphis Bleek, The Game, Cam'ron, Lil' Flip, Lil' Mo, E 40, Papoose, Lil Wyte, Joe Budden, Jaheim, Nore, Left Gunz.
Producers include: Heatmakerz, DJ Clark Kent, Stay Gettin, Kayne West, Swizz Beatz.
Personnel: Steven King (guitar); Luis Resto (keyboards); Eminem (drum programming).
Audio Mixers: Eminem; Glen Markezi; Patrick Viala.
Recording information: 54 Sound, Detroit, MI; Audiovision, Miami, FL; Carter Studios, New York, NY; Right Track Studios; Sony Music Studios, New York, NY; Sound on Sound, New York, NY; The Archive Recording Studios, Oakland, CA.
DJ Kayslay has been a part of the hip-hop world practically since its inception. As a graffiti artist and DJ, the man goes back to the days when the music and the culture were truly underground. However, he didn't become huge until about 30 years later, when rap had gone platinum and a new underground had formed--that of mix tapes. After Kayslay gained a reputation as one of the premier mix-tape DJs, Columbia Records released a legitimate version of his STREETSWEEPER series. The jam-packed, star-studded follow-up, THE STREETSWEEPER VOL. 2, is an energetic mix-tape ride.
The battles start, fittingly enough, with legends Ghostface and Scarface trading rhymes on "Face Off," and the flow never lets up from there. "Not Your Average Joe" features the logical pairing of Fat Joe, Joe Budden, and the R&B crooner Joe, and it's anything but novelty, as the rappers trade witty, drawling rhymes. Another highlight is rapid-fire lyricist Papoose's "Alphabetical Slaughter," a psychotic run from A to Z. THE STREETSWEEPER VOL. 2 shows why DJ Kayslay's mixes are sought after; they're fierce displays of rap luminaries at the top of their game.
Be The First To Write A Review
Sony Music Distribution (USA) 90700
Sony Music Distribution (
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright