CD Absolute Garbage [Deluxe Edition] [PA] [Limited] [Remaster] [Slipcase] (CD 1145125),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Absolute Garbage [Deluxe Edition] [PA] [Limited] [Remaster] [Slipcase]
0. DISC 1:
3. Only Happy When It Rains
4. Stupid Girl
6. #1 Crush
7. Push It
8. I Think I'm Paranoid
10. When I Grow Up
11. You Look So Fine
12. World Is Not Enough, The
13. Cherry Lips
14. Shut Your Mouth
15. Why Do You Love Me
16. Bleed Like Me
17. Tell Me Where It Hurts
18. It's All Over But the Crying - (remix)
0. DISC 2:
1. World Is Not Enough, The - (Garbage Mixes/U.N.K.L.E. mix)
2. When I Grow Up - (Garbage Mixes/Jagz Kooner mix)
3. Special - (Garbage Mixes/Brothers In Rhythym mix)
4. Breaking up the Girl - (Garbage Mixes/Timo Maas mix)
5. Milk - (Garbage Mixes/Massive Attack mix)
6. Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go) - (Garbage Mixes/Roger Sanchez mix)
7. Androgyny - (Garbage Mixes/Felix da Housecat mix)
8. Queer - (Garbage Mixes/Rabit In the Moon mix)
9. I Think I'm Paranoid - (Garbage Mixes/Crystal Method mix)
10. Stupid Girl - (Garbage Mixes/Todd Terry mix)
11. You Look So Fine - (Garbage Mixes/Fun Lovin' Criminals mix)
12. Push It - (Garbage Mixes/Boom Boom Satellites mix)
13. Bad Boyfriend - (Garbage Mixes/Sting Like a Bee Remix)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): B-000933802
Nellie Hooper; David Arnold; Garbage; John King
Garbage; Billy Bush
Additional personnel: Les Thimmig (clarinet); Mike Kashou, Daniel Shulman, Justin Meldal-Johnsen (bass guitar); Matt Walker (drums); Pauli Ryan (percussion); Brio Taliaferro (programming); Single Game Theory, The Clash (loops).
Audio Remasterers: Joe LaPorta; Emily Lazar.
Twelve years and four albums into their career, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE is the first comprehensive anthology of hits by the Anglo-American quartet led by pint-size powerhouse Shirley Manson. Since 1995's self-titled debut, Garbage has blended the key attributes of Britpop and harder-edged American alternative rock (drummer Butch Vig, after all, produced Nirvana's epochal NEVERMIND), but their relatively scant output, averaging a new album every three years or so, and attention to songwriting and production detail has made them one of the relatively few alternative rock super groups of the 1990s to remain relevant after that decade's end. The sumptuously packaged ABSOLUTE GARBAGE features 18 tracks, including singles and selected album tracks, as well as the 2007 single "Tell Me Where It Hurts." The DVD version contains all 16 of the band's videos. A limited edition two-CD set adds a second disc featuring 14 remixes by the likes of the Neptunes, Todd Terry, and Massive Attack.
Be The First To Write A Review
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
Copyright © 2004-2013 Movie Mars, Inc.
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2013 Muze, Inc. All rights reserved.