CD Mirror of Our Minds (CD 570936),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Mirror of Our Minds
We the People (Rock)
0. DISC 1:
1. Everything'll Be Alright - (previously unreleased)
2. Drivin' Me Out of My Mind - (previously unreleased)
3. My Brother, the Man - (version 1)
4. Mirror of Your Mind
5. (You Are) The Color of Love
6. She Does Everything to Me - (previously unreleased)
7. He Doesn't Go About It Right
8. You Burn Me up and Down
9. Nothing Like a Vision - (previously unreleased, demo)
10. Proceed With Caution
11. By the Rule
12. Look at the Girls - (previously unreleased, version 1)
13. Love Is a Beautiful Thing
14. Double Trouble - (previously unreleased)
15. Don't Say You Love Me Too
16. St. John's Shop - (version 1)
17. Love Wears Black (None) - (previously unreleased, version 1)
18. Beginning of the End
19. Day She Dies, The
20. There's Gonna Be a Storm - (previously unreleased)
0. DISC 2:
1. When I Arrive
2. No, No Boys - (previously unreleased)
3. In the Past
4. Alfred, What Kind of Man Are You
5. Boy, She Just Don't Feel It - (previously unreleased, demo)
6. Declaration of Independence
7. Look at the Girls - (previously unreleased, version 2)
8. Follow Me Back to Louisville
9. Lovin' Son of a Gun
10. St. John's Shop - (version 2)
11. Half of Wednesday
12. Flourescent Hearts
13. I Wanna Do It - (previously unreleased)
14. She Lied
15. Ain't Gonna Find Nobody (Better Than You)
16. My Brother, the Man - (version 2)
17. Free Information
18. You Like Me, You Love Me - (previously unreleased, demo)
19. Too Much Noise
20. Love Wears Black (None) - (previously unreleased, version 2)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 11056
Bob Irwin; Jim Atkins; Tony Moon; Bob Irwin (Compilation)
MIRROR OF THE MINDS is a collection containing We The People's entire recorded output including rare tracks by The Trademarks, The Nonchalants & The Offbeets, demos and previously unreleased material.
Liner Note Authors: Jeff Lemlich; Jeff Jarema.
Recording information: 1964-1967.
Photographers: David Duff; Jeff Lemlich; Wayne Proctor; Jeff Jarema; Terry Cox.
Florida's We the People were among the many very versatile bands that proliferated in that state during the mid-1960s. Rising from the ashes of groups like the Offbeets, the Trademarks and the Nonchalants, We the People could play everything from raw beat material to feedback rave-ups to harmony ballads with consummate ease. This two-CD, 40-track collection brings together the band's entire history from the early 45s by the aforementioned combos to the entire We the People recorded legacy, including unissued tracks, demos and alternate takes. Highlights include "My Brother, the Man," "(You Are) The Color of Love," "He Doesn't Go About It Right," "Follow Me Back to Louisville" and raw demos of "I Wanna Do It," "You Like Me, You Love Me" and "Boy, She Just Don't Feel It." With a booklet chock-full of great liners and photos galore, this is the definitive look at a cult group that fans of '60s rock & roll will go nuts over. ~ Cub Koda
Be The First To Write A Review
Sundazed SC 11056
E1 Distribution (USA)
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
Copyright © 2004-2013 Movie Mars, Inc.
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2013 Muze, Inc. All rights reserved.