DVD and Blu-ray Regions
Global region codes identify specific DVDs and Blu-ray discs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. The majority of all current titles play in only one specific region unless otherwise noted.
Most of the DVDs and Blu-ray discs sold by MovieMars.com are encoded for Region 1 (for standard DVDs) or Region A (for Blu-ray discs) only and may not work on DVD or Blu-ray players in other countries.
- Region 1: U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda
- Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt
- Region 3: Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong
- Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
- Region 5: Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
- Region 6: China
- Region A/1: North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
- Region B/2: Europe, Greenland, French territories, Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Region C/3: India, Nepal, Mainland China, Russia, Central and South Asia.