CD Dr. Seuss' The Lorax: Original Songs from the Motion Picture (CD 15970606),
Movie Mars Home Page
Welcome to MovieMars.com!
back to browsing
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax: Original Songs from the Motion Picture
1. Let It Grow (Celebrate the World) - Ester Dean
2. Thneedville - Beth Andersen/Missi Hale/Oliver Powell/Fletcher Sheridan/Antonio Sol/Edie Lehmann Boddicker/Rob Riggle - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
3. This Is the Place [Tricky Version] - Ed Helms - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
4. Everybody Needs a Thneed - Monique Donnelly/Fletcher Sheridan/Ed Helms/Edie Lehmann Boddicker/The 88/Ty Taylor/Randy Crenshaw - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
5. How Bad Can I Be? - Ed Helms - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
6. Let It Grow - Dan Navarro/Fletcher Sheridan/Ed Helms/Edie Lehmann Boddicker/Rob Riggle/Jenny Slate/Claira Titman/Betty White - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
7. Let It Grow Gospel Ending [Original Demo] - Jenny Slate - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
8. Thneedville [Original Demo] - Fletcher Sheridan - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
9. Once-Ler's Traveling Madness [Original Demo], The - Ed Helms
10. I Love Nature [Original Demo] - Randy Crenshaw - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
11. You Need a Thneed - The 88/Keith Slettedahl - (featuring Fletcher Sheridan/Antonio Sol/Taylor Graves)
12. Nobody Needs a Thneed [Original Demo] - Fletcher Sheridan/Randy Crenshaw - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
13. Biggering [Original Demo] - Gabriel Mann/The 88/Randy Crenshaw - (featuring The Lorax Singers)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 001665702
Andrew Wuepper; Brian "B-Luv" Thomas; K.D. Davis; Chris O'Ryan; Ryan Hewitt; Shawn Murphy; Marc Viner
Personnel: Keith Slettedahl (vocals); Adam Merrin (keyboards); Anthony Zimmitti (drums); Beth Caucci, Victor Chaga, Paul Mounsey (programming).
Audio Mixers: Andrew Wuepper; Brian "B-Luv" Thomas ; K.D. Davis; Chris O'Ryan; Ryan Hewitt; Shawn Murphy; Marc Viner.
Recording information: 5 Cat Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Arrangers: Beth Caucci; Michael John Mollo; Victor Chaga; Paul Mounsey.
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax: Original Songs from the Motion Picture, not to be confused with composer John Powell's original score release, features 13 offbeat songs written by Powell and Lorax screenplay writer Cinco Paul. Quirky, slight, harmless, and fun, it says a lot that the album needed to be buffered by no less than six demos. The main songs, "Let It Grow," "Everybody Needs a Thneed," and "Thneedville," like the film itself, are subversive and silly, incorporating dance, pop, and rock elements while maintaining the general weirdness of a tree-hugging, mustachioed monster helping a 12-year-old boy land the girl of his dreams, but they could have easily been integrated into the orchestral version of the soundtrack. ~ James Christopher Monger
Be The First To Write A Review
Interscope (USA) 001665702
In Stock -- Item Ships for FREE
Add to wishlist
What viewers like you said...
Have you listened to this album?
Be the first to write a review
Also suggested for you...
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
buy now for
All rights reserved. This website and its contents are the exclusive property of Movie Mars, Inc. As such, reproduction in whole or in part, by any means, and any use for commercial purposes, of any portion of the material contained herein, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, photographs, video clips and sounds files is strictly prohibited. Portions of this page Copyright